An incoming Passenger name record (PNR) will either be linked to an existing user in the platform or to a new profile. Creating a new profile will use the existing name, email and phone number in the PNR.
Matching PNRs to existing users can be done in three different ways:
- Matching is done on the email address of an existing user.
- If the email is empty in PNR or in the Safeture Platform, then matching will be done on first name AND last name. If the email in the platform is empty, then the email in the PNR will be transferred to the matched user in the platform.
- If there is no match, a new user profile will be created in Safeture.
- Paused: If there is no match on all parameters (email, phone number, and first/last name), then a suggestion of best matches will be listed, and the integration of the PNR will be stopped until manually assigned a user in the web portal.
- Exact match: All following fields need to be of exact match in the PNR and Safeture user profile. If there is no match, a new user profile will be created in Safeture.
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number